Sunday, November 19, 2006

Tune out

The other day I had to turn off the news. It wasn't because I couldn't handle yet more bad news from the middle east or another story that shows the absolute depravity of man. No it was because I couln't handle the fact that Tommy and Katie's wedding was newsworthy enough to open the news broadcast. "Finally TomKat is married. The dream wedding of the year in Rome." GAG!!! Maybe this does show our depravity - a million dollar plus wedding when there is starvation all around. Focus on annoying celebrities instead of the world's problems. AHHHH!!!

OK now that I got that out of my system - Today is a day of cleaning up computer files and backing up information. So thrilling I know. Then hopefully I can compress my computer files, put on new picture files and maybe even try to post some pictures that show the reasons that I love Trout. So stay tuned . . .

2 comments:

~Nanc. said...

So where's the pictures?
Or did you get lost somewhere along the lines of compressing old documents... that sounds depressing and way too time consuming for me!

Hope you're doing well!

Anonymous said...

I just noticed that you're link to my blog says 'Christina'. Ha ha ha!

How are things in Trout Lake? Hope you survived November alright!
See you at Christmas - I'm assuming you'll be in Lethbridge.