Sunday, April 27, 2008

Finally Spring

I wondered if it would ever come but I think that finally it is here. The question is, is it here to stay? Last week, as I mentioned in my blog, winter hit with a vengeance. April snow brings May . . . what? April snow brings May "nos". April snow brings May groans. April snow brings May lakes where they aren't supposed to be with mud and mud puddles. That's what. Anyways here is a link to some pictures of the snow last week. For those who already saw them on Facebook, they are the same pictures.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=48123&l=f60bc&id=554811322

As for the principal thing, I am coping. I cleaned half of the office now and feel like maybe I could actually do some work.

1 comment:

nicole said...

there is always a need for teachers here! no snow only flowers blooming and green grass in april and may.