Sunday, May 17, 2009

At long last

It has been awhile. I have been avoiding the world for addressing the world means to make decisions that I would rather put off and facing the God who created the world. But alas decisions must be made and God must be faced. Why am I so scared to face the one whose presence I can boldly enter?

Anyways, I am awaiting the arrival of spring and summer. Yes I know that it is May and spring should be here but it is snowing today. A day for soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. Good thing I am not camping.

I have been keeping busy. I spend a lot of time at school on the computer (like now) and a lot of time in front of the TV. I think that I should get rid of that thing. I have been spending a lot of time comtemplating the future: applying for jobs, wondering where I will be, questioning my motives and decisions, wondering how much it will hurt to leave.

This morning though I was reminded that God will never leave me. Even if I make the "wrong" decision, God will still be with me. WHy do I forget that? I mean it is only mentioned in the Bible about 1000 times. Why do I think that I have to continually try to please God?

3 comments:

nicole said...

sending you my love!

Steve, Lisa, Katelyn, Naleah, and Alexa said...

praying for you as you contemplate where to go and what to do. Praying for peace and that you will stay strong as you await.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that you are back! and praying for you and your future and your present (and for strength for the pain that may be inevitable). Love you. m