Sunday, May 31, 2009

The change

So my New Year's resolutions were to be grateful and to look forward to change. Or something like that. So now is time to announce the big change. It won't be a shock to many of you.

I am moving. Next year I will not be teaching in Trout Lake. I am going to be teaching Bonneyville - a "regular school". A middle school with 3 classes at each grade. I am going to be teaching Grade 5 or 6 instead of Junior or Senior High. I am going to have one class at a time and students who attend school on a regular basis. I am going to have a church to go to and a grocery store in the same town. Change is good.

But change is stressful. I have SO much to do before I leave Trout Lake. I need to find a place to live. I need to pack and clean my house. I need to finish all of this years paperwork and stuff. AHH!!!! The stress has made me very sick this week.

By the way, I am still waiting anxiously for green on our trees. Spring is taking for ever to turn into summer.

3 comments:

nicole said...

where the heck is bonneyville? change is good, right?
bravo. try to squeeze a trip to california into your summer!

Momrempel said...

Jennifer, so glad to hear of the changes! I will be praying for you as you make the necessary transitions and get everything done in Trout before you move!

Anonymous said...

A grocery store and a church...an answer to prayer!