Sunday, April 01, 2007

An announcement

I have a new boy in my life. His name is Cobin. He has red hair. Weighs 8 or so pounds and is about 3 days old. YESSSS!!! Finally my sister had her baby and finally there is a nephew for me to adore and love. To make matters even better, in three and a half days I get to load up Suvette and take the long 10 hour drive to see my new little man, my two lovely nieces and the rest of my family. And in a week, I can have my first cup of coffee in 40 days or so.

4 comments:

jerlight said...

His name is actually Coban... just thought you'd want to know so you don't give him an indentiy crisis! See you soon!!

Mel T said...

Congrats on the new nephew! That is so amazing! Woot!

I'm also super impressed you managed to give up coffee for lent, Jen ... that must have been so hard. :S

jerlight said...

i actually don't really know for sure on the spelling - I'm just going by the infallible church bulletin.

Hillary said...

How was the coffee??
And the baby?
Hope your time at home was enjoyable. Funny thing: I am positive I already commented on this post, and when I came back to see, I realized that I hadn't, so either I dreamt it, or somehow cyber space ate it. Either way, I am glad to hear about everything that is going on for you.