Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I know it's not Sunday

Yep I know that it is not Sunday but I didn't have time to update on easter Sunday with all the eating and knocking kids heads on banisters and making them bleed. Yeah I was the cause of a minor accident that will probably cause some type of permanant scar (and hopefully not emotionally). I am enjoying my Easter break. Actually I am not sure if enjoying is the word. I am tolerating it because I am once again sick during a school break. I am grateful that I don't get sick during school, because I hate making sub plans in the land of no subs. But must I get sck every holiday?

Anyways, despite the stuffed head, I am enjoying spending time with my family and the best nieces and nephews in the world. I am so grateful for a family that keeps in the forefront of their hearts and minds so that I can fit right back in again.

1 comment:

The Chatty Housewife said...

Maybe when you are working you are too busy and too worried or stressed to get sick. When vacation or holiday time comes around, voila- you can relax and get sick! Not the best of ideas if you ask me. :) Feel better asap!