Sunday, October 01, 2006

A lot of nothings

This week was a week just like any week. I did a lot of school work. I had a student swear at me. There was a student who broke a window. I had a class that went completely out of control - attitudes that could not be stopped - "What are you going to do about it they said?" "Control is the white man's way and we are native so we don't have to learn." So yeah I got the principal and they gave her similar attitudes. I don't like it when the class gets like that. I don't know what to do. I don't know how to show them love. It is like the evil in their lives gets so big and overpowering that it stops them and they can not move forward in any way. Yet these are isolated incidents - most of the week was OK - not spectacularly good or spectacularly bad.

My life is void of adventure right now. It is just school work and more school work. No fun with friends. It is dreary fall clouds or chilly windy days. No warm sunshine. I don't even have any political rants brewing in my chest that need to pop out. OK that is a little lie. It is there but it is still brewing and is not yet boiling over. So this week's entry is as bland as my life.

Hopefully next week will bring adventure my way.

No comments: